- This event has passed.
Virtual Meet Up
September 20, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Click Here to Register for a Pre-EARNCon Virtual Meet Up!
Connect with EARN’s local, state, and national partners and allies for lively discussion and networking.
EARN 101 is a foundational workshop for people who are new to the network, who are new to state and local policy analysis, or who are interested in getting more mileage out of EARN’s data tools and online resources along other good data sources for state and local analyses and key concepts and common analytical tools in Excel.
The Economic Policy Institute would like to thank the following funders for their ongoing and generous support for the Economic Analysis and Research Network (EARN):
- American Federation of Teachers
- Bernard and Anne Spitzer Charitable Trust
- Ford Foundation
- International Association of Machinists
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Kresge Foundation
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Education Association
- Marguerite Casey Foundation
- Omidyar Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- Service Employees International Union
- Surdna Foundation
- UNITE HERE
- United Auto Workers
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- United Steelworkers of America
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation