- This event has passed.
State of the National Economy
September 28, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
How can we achieve more equitable workplaces and labor market outcomes? By forcing through better policies, say EPI economists. In this session, EPI economists and researchers share their take on the current state of the economy and project where they we’re headed. Economist AMA (Ask Me Anything) breakouts will enable participants to engage directly in conversation with EPI economists and researchers on a range of topics including racial and worker justice and labor standards.
- Josh Bivens, Director of Research
- Elise Gould, Senior Economist
- Celine McNicholas, Director of Government Affairs
- Marokey Sawo, State Economic Analyst
- Valerie Wilson, Director of the Program on Race, Ethnicity, and the Economy (PREE)
- Moderated by David Cooper, Director of EARN and Senior Economic Analyst