- This event has passed.
Data Bootcamp: Next Steps in R
October 1, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
This session is for people who may have some experience using data, but have never used R or microdata before.
Click Here to Register for EARNCon!
This session uses R to analyze American Community Survey microdata. The lesson will build on concepts learned in First steps in R, and attendees who don’t join that session should already have familiarity with concepts learned there.
Learning outcomes include:
1. Writing R scripts using best practices and proper documentation;
2. How to properly set up a project: directory structure and working directories;
3. Reproducible data analysis.
The Economic Policy Institute would like to thank the following funders for their ongoing and generous support for the Economic Analysis and Research Network (EARN):
- American Federation of Teachers
- Bernard and Anne Spitzer Charitable Trust
- Ford Foundation
- International Association of Machinists
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- Kresge Foundation
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Education Association
- Marguerite Casey Foundation
- Omidyar Network
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The Rockefeller Foundation
- Service Employees International Union
- Surdna Foundation
- UNITE HERE
- United Auto Workers
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters
- United Food and Commercial Workers
- United Steelworkers of America
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation